This playhouse was a commissioned project by some friends of mine who wanted to give it to their kids for a Christmas gift. The hardest part was trying to get the kids to believe it was a shed while I was building it. I just learned how to use a 3D design program, so I was able to design the whole thing in my computer before I actually built it. Some dimensions changed here and there, but it was a helpful reference nonetheless. I probably overbuilt it, but that’s how I do things. I used 4×4 pressure treated posts, 2×6 boards for the floor and ceiling joists, 2x4s for the wall studs, and 1×8 tongue and groove pine for the exterior walls. The base is about 8’x8′, and the roof is about 8’x10′. Below are some progress shots.